Plastic Surgery VS Cosmetic Surgery
What’s the Difference?
Plastic surgery and cosmetic surgery at Naravee Aesthetic Clinic
are closely related specialities, but they are not the same. Cosmetic surgery aims to improve the aesthetic appearance of a person, while plastic surgery may include this, or just the reconstruction.
Plastic surgery focuses on repairing defects to reconstruct a normal function and appearance, performed by plastic surgeons with extensive training. Plastic surgery can also help a person recover their self-esteem and confidence.
Cosmetic surgery can be performed on all areas of the head, neck, and body. Surgeons can reshape the appearance of body parts through cosmetic surgery. Some of the most common body parts people want to improve through surgery include:
* Breasts (mammoplasty): Breast enlargement, Breast reduction, Male breast reduction (gynecomastia)
* Ears (otoplasty): Reduce the size of very large ears, set protruding ears back closer to the head or reshaping various bends in the cartilage. Some patients have surgery done on just one ear, while others have both ears done.
* Eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty): Correct drooping upper eyelids or remove puffy bags below the eyes. The aim is to reshape the upper or lower eyelid by removing or repositioning excess tissue.
* Facelift (rhytidectomy): Remove facial wrinkles, creases or acne scars to make the patient's face look younger.
* Hair transplantation: Fill in balding areas with one's own hair. Patients may require several sessions to achieve desired results.
* Nose (rhinoplasty): Change the shape of the nose, improve the appearance of the nose and sometimes its function if the patient has breathing problems.
* Tummy tuck (abdominoplasty): Flatten the abdomen. Improve the appearance of stretch marks, especially those located below the navel.
The Naravee Aesthetic Center in Bangkok, Thailand is one of the world’s finest plastic and cosmetic surgery centers. We offer our clients a friendly, relaxing atmosphere with private rooms and attentive staff. Our team of surgeons and nurses have many years of experience.
In addition, please feel free to contact the Call Center for any questions you may have.
Call us: +668-4499-4470
Please leave your inquiry below.